- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer match
- Company sponsored Life and AD&D Insurance
- Company-sponsored Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid time off
- Year-end performance bonuses
- Spot bonuses throughout the year
- Employee referral and other recognition and bonus programs
- Tuition reimbursement, paid training and certifications
All belong here.
At RIVA, we don’t just accept our differences, we celebrate them and recognize the value our diverse background brings to our customers and employees.
We are a fast growing community across North America, with 400+ employees, in over 30 states. We’re committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace where our employees feel welcomed, heard, and valued.
Work from Anywhere
There are no “return to work” calls here. RIVAFlex empowers employees to work from the environment best suited for them – remote, hybrid, or onsite. If your contract supports remote work, the choice is yours.
Embrace Work from Anywhere and follow along with #AlpacTravels as RIVA employees explore the globe.Follow the Herd
How We Support Our RIVA Employees
Benefits and perks influenced by employee feedback to meet the needs of you and your loved ones.
RIVA is a family-friendly workplace where leaders encourage employees to make their families a part of their workday.
In addition to competitive PTO, all Riva employees enjoy 11 paid federal holidays.
RIVA Academy provides continuous learning opportunities and access to paid certification programs, advanced training and tuition reimbursement.
RIVA Career Paths puts you on the road to success with clearly defined career milestones and promotion criteria for every level employee.
We host frequent employee engagement events ranging from happy hours to team bonding outings, holiday parties, and more!
There is something for everyone at RIVA. As a dispersed workforce, we embrace the power of micro-communities and encourage every employee to find their fit. Join many professional development and just for fun groups as a part of the larger RIVA Community:
- Centers of Excellence where practitioners learn, share, and grow their technical abilities.
- RIVANext a professional development cohort for rising RIVA leaders of tomorrow.
- Alpaca Ambassadors invaluable liaisons between project teams and RIVA HQ who embody RIVA values.
- RIVACreatives a vibrant group of creative minded individuals.
- Women in Leadership (WiL) a community of women for women.
- Mentorship Program junior and senior staff pair together for cross departmental collaboration.
Recognition & Awards
We are honored our employees and industry partners recognize RIVA as a great place to work and trusted partner to the public sector. Recognition is a result of our dedication to our people who live and breathe the missions we serve.